Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mother Son Pics



Our sweet friend Christy came to visit one weekend while Dad was gone and we did a quick impromptu photo session because she knows how to use my camera better than I do! So we jumped the fence in the back yard and got some pics on the trail behind our house. Nathan and I never get our picture taken together because I'm usually the one behind the camera so these pictures are very special! Thanks for taking these for us Christy, I love them.


Doesn't he look so sweet and innocent here!










Always checking things out.



Nathan waving to the camera!




Onry Face! Boy, that expression spells trouble doesn't it.




This is how Nathan gives kisses now! Like the puppy. I'm glad he wasn't cooperating or I would have had slober all over my face, again!




On the move.




He's faster than he looks.






























No comments:

Post a Comment